My feelings sometimes aren’t that this book is better than the other, I am mostly inclined to believe that all books have their own little things, different details that make them unique and I don’t like comparing them to each other.
The same happens with the characters, specially the male characters clearly.
Women 1rst though, my favourite is Tris Prior (Divergent), even though she has her moment of girly thoughts that I find annoying she is a force to reckon and my least favourite character would have to be Bella Swan (Twilight), I’m sorry for all the fans of Bella around but ¡Dear Lord! That adolescent gets to my nerves or got when I read the book years ago, oh and Anastasia Steel (50 Shades of Grey) she is basically Bella but an adult version and still annoying, no one can think like that well some women do but I don’t. Another woman that I think is a strong one would be Claire from The Time Traveler’s Wife, that woman went through a lot and didn’t leave him or went crazy. Daenerys Targaryen, I adore her.
Now the gentlemen, here is where the problem comes, because I don’t like to say this is my favourite or that one, because they all have different personalities, is just the way it is but if I had to choose it would something like this:
- Kirtash (Memorias de Idhún – Laura G.G)
- Patch Cipriano (Hush Hush – Becca Fitzpatrick)
- Magnus Bane (The Mortal Instruments – Cassandra C.)
- Daemon Black (Lux Series – Jennifer A.)
- Damon Salvatore (The Vampire Diaries – L.J. Smith)
- Stefan Salvatore (The Vampire Diaries)
- Four (Divergent – Veronica Roth)
- Jace Lightwood (The Mortal Instruments)
- Christoff Langford (Drákon Series – Shana Abé)
- Jon Snow (A Song of Ice and Fire)
- Henry DeTamble (The Time Traveler’s Wife – Audrey N.)
- Travis Maddox (Beautiful Disaster – Jamie M.)
- Alec Lightwood (The Mortal Instruments)
- Christian Grey (50 Shades of Grey)
- Khal Drogo (A Song of Ice and Fire)
- Edward Cullen (Twilight)
- Jamie Lannister (A Song of Ice and Fire)
- Harry Potter.
Now you have an idea of the male characters that are great, amazing, hot and in between, they can make you angry, happy, go up and down, make you feel like you’re the most beautiful woman on earth, if you are like me and put yourself in the shoes of the main characters. That is all for now.
P.D.: I’d like to point out that that order is not exactly the path of my feelings, it could be but it varies.